Allis Plume Pushchair - Grey
Allis Plume Pushchair - Grey
Quick Code: PC02G(2)
- Seriously comfortable, with a cleverly compact fold
- High Quality, made according to British Standard EN1888, Fabrick OKo-Tex standard 100 and Fire Safety Regulations 1988
- Lockable 360 swivel wheels, removable and suspension
- Large Shopping Basket
- Peek A Boo window makes it easy and quiet to check on baby
- Suitable from 6M - 4Ys ( upto 15Kg Approx)
- Easy to fold with one hand only
- Recline seat, let little ones sleep in peace with the flat lying.
- Spacious seat, there's plenty of room to stay comfy
- Aluminium frame
- Colour: Grey
- Item Weight: 5.8Kg
- Gender: Unisex
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 15Kg
- Material Compasition: Aluminium, Polyester, Plastics
- Harness Type: 5-Point
Designed by parents, for parents, Allis is our baby travel brand. Each one of our high quality products has been designed by our specialist team to ensure maximum versatility and reliability. With a range of stylish products to suit your needs, from pushchairs to changing mats, Allis will make travelling easy. All our products are tested to the highest standards, competitively priced and designed with you in mind.
Write a review
UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 WORKING DAYS||FREE delivery on orders of £55 and over, Orders under £55 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 2PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 2:00pm. Orders after 2:00pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.