HABA play store Shopping Bliss
HABA play store Shopping Bliss
Quick Code: 302087
Good morning! How can I help you? Would you like something sweet or rather a wholesome treat? And how about some fresh fruit and crunchy vegetables? The HABA play store Shopping Bliss includes an integrated fresh foods counter, offering young customers all the best foods. The display can be varied with the most diverse play store articles, according to the shopkeepers pleasure.
- 1 mountable wooden scanner register
- 1 paper bag dispenser
- 2 wooden crates (with 22 pieces)
- 1 detachable recycling net bag for returnable bottles
- 1 hook and loop attachable textile register drawer including notebook and pencil
- Converts from vegetable store to ice cream parlor in a flash: flexible store sign printed on both sides
- Shopping like the grownups, recycling net for returnable bottles
- Contains colorful fabric roof
- Comprehensive article selection for highly diverse play store role games
- Hook and loop attachable register drawer with notebook & pencil & space for bills and coins
- Mountable scanner register, printed on both sides
- Includes 2 wooden crates with 22 pieces
Height: 115 cm
Width: 28 cm
Length: 88 cm
Age from: 3 years
Material: solid wood, fabric, beech, plastic
Number of compartments: 4 units
Design by: Anna Lena Räckers, Jutta Neundorfer, Mirka Schröder
HABA is a German toy manufacturing company based in Bad Rodach, Bavaria. The company defines itself as an Inventor for inquisitive minds, offering a broad selection of products such as wooden and textile toys, home furnishings and accessories for babies and children.
Write a review
UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 WORKING DAYS||FREE delivery on orders of £55 and over, Orders under £55 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 2PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 2:00pm. Orders after 2:00pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.