NAIF Travel Kit
NAIF Travel Kit
Quick Code: GP07
Im going on a trip and definitely want to take The Travel Kit! Perfect during your travels, on holiday or when your little one stays the night somewhere else. The Travel Kit contains four handy travel-sized products. No problems at customs, also nice. And, weve included a toiletry bag made from recycled cardboard. Were still not done. Well even add a super light Dummy Cloth.
The Travel Kit includes:
- Diaper Cream: No red baby bottoms on your holiday!
- Nourishing Shampoo: Its pretty surprising to see what you can find in your mini-mes hair sometimes. With our nourishing shampoo you can get it cleaned up and back into shape. Very important: its tear-free!
- Cleansing Wash Gel: With Naïf soap-free Cleansing Wash Gel youll get your toddler cleaned up in no time: marker-ridden hands and faces covered in broccoli no problem. Naturally, our nourishing wash gel is soft on the skin. Its suitable for extremely dry skin or eczema.
- Nurturing Cream: The perfect cream for those dry spots or eczema-affected skin. Our Nurturing Cream nourishes, protects and repairs.
- Dummy Cloth: It is super light and available in different colors.
NAÏF because every baby is born naive; honest, unprejudiced and innocent and their parents would like to keep it that way for as long as possible. No irritating or harmful substances, but mild ingredients only. Products without any unnecessary additions; only the very best.
Write a review
UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 WORKING DAYS||FREE delivery on orders of £55 and over, Orders under £55 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 2PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 2:00pm. Orders after 2:00pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.