YOU MAY ALSO NEED
The city tour™ LUX has a reversible from-birth seat unit for rear or forward travel and can also accept an infant car seat and/or folding carrycot (sold separately) for a complete Travel system option.
The foldable carrycot (sold separately) attaches directly to the frame without adapters and can fold whilst attached making travelling with your infant easier than ever.
- Folding practicality: Ultra-compact one hand fold and auto-lock when folded, allowing you to fold and go quickly
- Adjustable seat facing and recline: Reversible seat, suitable from birth for patent facing or forward travel. The seat also has multiple recline positions including lie flat and features an adjustable calf support
- UV +50 canopy: A canopy with extension panel and peek-a-boo window keeps baby shaded and let's you keep an eye on your child
- Wheel functionality: Durable PU tyres with all wheel suspension to ensure every ride out is an enjoyable and smooth ride for all. The small, lightweight front wheels can swivel around for a daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling
- Carry bag: Backpack-style carry bag to transport your stroller when not in use. Store it in the on-board storage compartment while strolling
- Weight: 9kg
- Dimensions: (H) 100 cm
- Folded Dimensions: (H x W x L) 22cm, 53.5cm, 67.5 cm
- Both front and parent facing stroller
- Carry bag included
- Includes a carry bag and integrated carry strap for easy transport
- Suitable from birth up to 15kg
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.