YOU MAY ALSO NEED
4-in-1 food processor: Steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats. XL Capacity. Quickly steams cook in 15 minutes: Preserving flavours and vitamins. Bowl capacity XL 1100 ml: Quickly prepare large quantities.
- Manual cyclone-effect blade: For tailored mixing, adapting the consistency to the childs age (smooth, pureed, chunks)
- Removable steaming basket: Possibility of collecting cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to modulate the texture of the preparation
- Graduated measuring bowl: Easy to measure quantity of water to pour into tank
- Automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished: No monitoring required
- Removable lid: Easy to clean
- Single control button (cooking mixing): An ultra-compact solution
- Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking
- Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light
- Spatula: Practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty food into the bowl without being burnt
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean
- Supplied with blending/smoothie filtre lid, spatula and recipes booklet.
- Care: Cover, basket, lid,
- knife: Wash by hand or dishwasher. Body of device:
- Clean with soft damp cloth.
- Do not immerse.
- Includes: Blending/smoothie filtre lid, spatula and recipes booklet.
Beaba was creation in 1989, its a French brand Beaba accompanies parents in all moments of life the baby with these quality products , innovative and simple to use.
One strength of the company lies in its creativity designers , engineering firm and laboratories pursuing a single goal : making life easier for young parents. When the French company launches its Babycook , a new page is turned in the world of childcare.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail email@example.com.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.