YOU MAY ALSO NEED
The evolution to our globally award winning Dimension, the Dimension II is a highly flexible performance shoe with an ultra lightweight durable sole. The twin-face merino/nylon knit in two-tone silver metallic and candy colourway lets kid's little feet breathe comfortably and wrap around collar with elastic attachment keeps their feet secure.
- Single hook-and-loop strap. Adjustable around ankle.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
- Premium leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Upper: Coated Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit
- Sole: BBX B-Aktiv IW (Candy)
- Lining: Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit (Grey)
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail email@example.com.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.