YOU MAY ALSO NEED
The first Britax infant carrier that conforms to the new car seat regulation ECE R129 (i-Size). The seat provides safety and comfort for newborns up to 15 months, adjusting and protecting your child as they develop and grow to 83 cm in height.
- Newborn insert is especially designed to give extra support to small babies. The included newborn insert with removable, energy-absorbing foam pads reduces the space and offers additional comfort
- improved SICT offers superior protection in case of a side collision in two steps by pushing your child away from the impact in a controlled movement and then deforming to absorb energy exerted on your child. To benefit from the protection, simply adjust and adapt the SICT on the side of the car seat closest to the door
- The patented integral recline mechanism allows you to adjust the flatness of the lying position according to the child's height. The position changes automatically when adjusting the headrest, increasing the space to suit your child's development, with the shoulder straps also adjusting automatically when the headrest is adjusted
- The padded headrest and harness can easily be adjusted with one hand to suit your child's height
- The sun canopy offers protection for your child from the sun (UPF 50+) and wind both in the car and on the pushchair
- By using the handle at the back of the infant carrier to unlock it from the base or pushchair, it can easily be taken off the base or pushchair so the parent can remain in an ergonomic, upright position while lifting the carrier up
- The adjustable handle allows you to easily move it to the back and place your child in the infant carrier
- Colour indicators let you know when the infant carrier is fitted correctly on the base or pushchair
- Machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quickly and get on your way
Baby-Safe i-Size Flex Base Features:
- Height adjustable support leg minimises the tilting and rotational movement and reduces the forward movement forces exerted on your child in a crash situation, helping to protect them. For a secure installation, the support leg can be adjusted to suit the height that's best for your car. The easy- to-read indicator shows you when the support leg is positioned firmly on your vehicle's floor
- In cars with inclined vehicle seats, there may be a risk of your baby's head tipping forward when they are in an infant carrier, however with the FLEX BASE you can easily adjust the angle of the infant carrier for a flatter, more ergonomic yet safe position of your child during any journey
- The integrated handles, conveniently located on the side and front of the base, allow you to easily carry and move the base
- The support leg folds up so you can easily pack it away in your car's boot or at home
- The ISOFIX ratchet system allows the ISOFIX arms to extend so you can easily fit or remove the infant carrier base from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the car. Once the ISOFIX connectors are engaged, push the base until it touches the back of the vehicle seat, preventing the infant carrier from lifting upwards in case of an impact
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Dimensions folded: H23 x W44 x D66 cm
- Dimensions extended H72 x W44 x D64 cm
- Approval: ECE R129 (i-Size)
ABOUT BRITAX RÖMER:
At Britax Römer we ensure that parents and their children are safe on the road. The company has been fully committed to this goal since it first manufactured safety equipment and accessories for cars in the early 1930s. Since the development of Britax Römer’s first child car seat in 1966, child safety has been our number one priority. For more than 50 years no costs and efforts have been spared to provide even more safety for little ones. Today, Britax Römer develops and manufactures child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats with 90% of our child car seats and bike seats being “Made in Germany” or “Made in Britain”.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact email@example.com or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.