Little ones are entertained by their own reflection, which makes the Wally floor mirror ideal for encouraging babies to enjoy tummy time. The many sensory features will encourage them to have a longer and more active stay on their tummy.
The baby mirror, colourful tags, tactile textures, crinkle and bell sounds will stimulate little ones. When sitting up little ones can pull the water droplets and feel how everything jitters or explore how Wally-s fish friend hides inside Wally-s fin.
Wallys many features will support your babys development from tummy time to sitting up and exploring. The cute whale stands firmly on the floor with its sandbag filling. Wallys soft blue colour is contrasted by the tiny fish friend's warm sandy tone.
- Prefect toy to stimulate your child's senses
- Has a teething tab, to soothe you little ones needs
- Will encourage them to have a longer and more active stay on their tummy
- When mini fish is pulled by string it lets off a vibrating element
- Suitable from birth
- Material: Fabric: Fabric: 100% polyester. Filling: Polyester fibres (recycled), quartz sandbag
- Washing & Care: Wipe clean with soft damp cloth, do not immerse in water.
- Size: 29 x 15.5 x 7 cm
Done By Deer is a Danish company offering a range of products designed for children with a distinctive graphic edge. Combining great design, innovation and use of contemporary colours, their products are perfect for families wanting to combine kids decorating with modern styles.
Blending solid Scandinavian design with features that are both fun for children and practical for parents, all Done by Deer products are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the highest safety and quality standards.