The reusable Window Blockout is a baby-friendly, static-cling blind, creating total darkness for better sleep. The window blockout stimulates melatonin production, ensuring a comforting, undisturbed rest during summer and daylight saving.
Crafted with three layers, the inner layer is completely opaque, blocking 100% of sunlight, while the outer layers are stylishly white, seamlessly blending into your child's room or nursery.
- ergoPouch Window Blockout
- Blocks 100% of light
- Cut to size
- Roll or fold for storage
- Sleep tool
- Travel friendly
- Materials: PVC 0.24mm + 170GSM paper
- Air bubbles? Don’t stress, simply peel off and apply again
- Debris stuck to the cling side will reduce effectiveness
- Tip: For windows with direct sunlight for most of the day the Window Blackout needs to work a little harder to stick to the window. We recommend to cut the blackouts a few CMS more than what is needed. These steps will ensure that light doesn't sneak through any gaps & the blackouts stay on the window. Additionally, apply more water to the window prior to placing the Window Blockout.
How To Use:
- Measure the width and length of your window
- Add 2CM to each measurement and cut sheets to appropriate size. This will ensure you don't accidentally under-cut and end up with a gap
- Using a spray bottle or a damp cloth, apply water to the window
- Peel the blockout from the storage sheet
- Gently apply the shiny side of the blockout to the window at the desired height, and smooth the rest of the sheet down with your hand or a credit card
ergoPouch make natural fiber, premium, ergonomically designed sleepwear and sleep solutions for babies and kids that are TOG-rated for warmth. The brands sleepwear takes the guesswork out of dressing your child safely for sleep, no matter the temperature.
ergoPouch parents to feel confident in making safe-sleep decisions for their child and help them navigate their way through the tougher phases of their sleep journey.
Made from certified organic and natural fibres with ethical and sustainable manufacturing processes, our products care for the environment as much as they do your child. An ergoPouch is non-toxic, skin-friendly and will last several years across several children.