YOU MAY ALSO NEED
Whether at home, in a restaurant or on a picnic day, the Perch portable hanging high chair will give your child a special place at the family table. The Perch attaches to most tables and folds compact for easy storage. A handy travel bag is included, which you’ll be able to store under the seat when not in use.
- Comfort: The Perch's high-back design provides comfort and support especially when a child is leaning backwards.
- Versatility: The Perch clamps open from 0.6" to 3.75" to accommodate a variety of table thicknesses. And can accommodate tables with a table lip. Note, will not attach if lip is offset between 2-3.5" from table edge
- Compact: For travel, the Perch folds flat and fits into an included nylon travel bag
- 5-point Harness -No squirming out of this adjustable 5-point harness
- Child Age: 4 months +
- Max Weight Limit: 37 lbs (16 kg)
- Seat Back High: 14 in (35 cm)
- Seat Depth: 8.5 in (22 cm)
- Seat Width: 11 in (27.94 cm)
- Highchair Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Harness Type: 5 Point
- Material: Steel Frame, 300 D Polyester Fabric
- No tools are required for assembly
- Machine washable
- Maximum opening: 3.75 in (95 mm)
- Minimum opening: 0.6 in (15mm)
- Includes a travel bag
Guzzie, (pronounced “goozy”), is the nickname given to the founder’s daughter by her big brother. Guss, of course, was her imaginary friend. While Guzzie is all grown up now, with two wonderful daughters of her own, the nickname still sticks. And so too does the family’s dedication to creating amazing baby products, as well as their longstanding loyalty to those who have worked with them for decades now. It’s all about family.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.