This wonderful collection of toys grow with your little ones and helps their development every step of the way.
Includes: 1x beaded teether, 1x stay put rattle, 1x rolling rattle.
The beads teether helps developing fine motor skills and helps early teeth come through attach the stay put rattle to a high chair or table for meal time fun when your baby is about 7 months. Roll the rolling rattle on the floor and use them to help early crawling when your little one is about 8 months.
This set is perfect and easy for small hands to grip, perfect for sensory development, encouraging hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and muscle development
- 3 piece rattle/teether set
- Perfect for teething toddlers
- Adapts with your child as they grow
- Great for small hands
- Helps improve hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and muscle development
- 0 months+
- Made from chemical free silicone and sustainable wood
- Made from child-safe paint finishes and durable wooden materials. Suitable for newborn babies and toddlers
As the world’s largest producer of wooden toys, Hape is clearly dependent on the use of natural materials. A full line of bamboo toys takes advantage of the special properties of this highly renewable material. Plastic parts are ensured durable enough to last for generations in order to encourage toys to be passed down rather than tossed out.
The brand has strategically considered surface treatment, energy consumption, and packaging options to minimize environmental impact and maximize efficiency.