For any mother having additional teats to swap to their choice of teats (slow/medium/fast) is useful, for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by. Simply assemble the teat into the collar and instantly becomes a feeding lid for baby. Hegen teats are designed to encourage seamless breast and bottle feeding, minimising nipple confusion and promoting natural latch-on for babies.
*Hegen teats are marked with "1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
2 x Hegen Teat Medium Flow
- Velvety super-soft elliptical-shaped silicone teat mimics the natural lactating breast of mothers to promote natural latch-on for babies
- Asymmetrical off-centre teat allows for a natural upright feeding position similar to feeding from a mother’s breast. This reduces the risk of milk back-flow which may cause mid-ear complications
- Built-in anti-colic air venting in Hegen Teats allows air to bypass the milk, preventing aeration and minimising the oxidation of precious nutrients. This reduces excessive air intake and safeguards baby from tummy upsets
- Material: 100% Silicone
- Age: 3months+ (medium flow)
Care instructions: Follow cleaning instructions on packaging
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC & Phthalates
Born out of the desire to enhance the breastfeeding experience for both mother and baby, Hegen aims to simplify and complement the nursing experience, ensuring babies get the best nutrients in their diet while turning nursing into a positive bonding experience that mothers enjoy.
Designed to complement the user experience and minimise spillage and wastage – making every drop count and maximising the goodness that can be drawn from nature’s gift; Hegen's revolutionary, practical and multifunctional designs encourage a sustainable and hasslefree breastfeeding lifestyle, allowing mothers to carry on breastfeeding for as long as they want.
A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional. Try our bottles today!