Frequently Bought Together
Elevate your child's wardrobe with the MarMar Jacobine Formal Wool Jacket in a striking darkest blue striped design. This exquisite piece exudes a timeless charm, perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to any ensemble. Made with a blend of wool and and polyester, this jacket/coat can seamlessly transition from school to special occasions. It comes with buttons and two pockets, striking an ideal balance of style and functionality.
- Multipurpose coat with dark blue stripes. Perfect for outdoor and indoor events.
- Classic wool coat with 2 pockets and button closure.
- Light weight jacket for children with long sleeves.
- Comes with a polyester lining to keep a child warm during cold weather.
- Age: 8 years
- Size: 128
- Materials: 50% Wool and 50% Polyester .
- Made from high quality fabric, suitable for any weather or event.
- Wash & Care Instructions: Do not tumble dry, wash, bleach or cold iron. Can be dry cleaned only.
- Wipe any stains with a wet cloth.
MarMar Copenhagen designs cool and stylish kid's wear. The unique design of MarMar Copenhagen is characterised by contrasts: Country-chic and urban coolness, old and new, luxurious and functional. It is these contradictions, which make the clothes unique and enable you to use it in a variety of ways. It is possible to create looks suitable for everything from a "classy birthday party" to being "cool at the skate court".
MarMar Copenhagen designs kid's wear for girls and boys from newborn to fourteen years of age. Comfort and wearability are essential elements in MarMar Copenhagen's collections, which are designed to enable both toddlers and pre-teens to experience the world on their terms..
MarMar Copenhagen cares about the environment and takes an active role in reducing its environmental foot-print from the production of clothes. Consequently, most of the clothes are made of OEKO-TEX certified textiles, and are being produced as close to Europe as possible, in order to minimiSe transportation and reduce impact on the environment..