The Sunset Tunnel is a 6-piece wooden stacking toy designed to look like the evening sky. This toy is ideal for toddlers and newborns because it is made of sustainable rubber wood and water-based paint, the rainbow's various colours aid in developing fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and colour awareness.
The tunnel shape fosters imaginative play as well.
- 6-piece wooden stacking rainbow
- Made from sustainable rubber wood
- Water-stain paint
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and colour recognition
- Encourages imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 18 months and up
- Measurements: 22 x 2.5 x 11 cm
- Age: 18 months+
- All Coloured with a water-stain paint
- Materials: Sustainable rubber wood
Mentari is a brand of sustainable wooden toys that was established in 1988. The company is committed to designing and manufacturing high-quality wooden toys that inspire children's imagination and creativity. Mentari's toys are all made with responsibly sourced timber and meet the European, American, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand safety standards for toys. All of Mentari's toys carry the CE marking and are tested to the highest standards.
Mentari's new range of wooden toys is designed with childhood development in mind. They are all safe and educational, and they are sure to provide hours of fun and learning for children of all ages. Mentari is confident that their toys will help children develop their imagination, creativity, and problem-solving skills.