YOU MAY ALSO NEED
The Omnio Stroller is a revolutionary pushchair which transforms from a generously-sized push along buggy into a compact, carry along backpack. It was initially developed by parents to solve their “Do I need to take my stroller, or will I risk leaving it at home?” dilemma, and they have developed a high quality, robust, every day stroller that will also be perfect for travel. When the Omnio is folded it can be carried as a backpack, leaving both hands free. Its compact fold means it will fit easily under a café table, or in an overhead locker on a train or plane. The Omnio Stroller looks to be equally be at home on solid ground around shops, on forest tracks, when cycling, in the car or on public transport.
- Adjustable handle foam grip, red unfold button and adjustable vertical height range 81 103 cm
- All-weather hood waterproof + UV protection, (UPF50+) with flexible sun visor, viewing panel, reflective binding
- Adjustable Chest Strap offers additional safety for toddler (6th point on harness), and improved comfort in backpack mode
- Seat suitable from 6 months up to 22 kg, with 2 crotch strap positions, multi-positional recline, fully washable (30oC)
- Safety harness 6 point harness, fully adjustable, popper straps (6*) provide four shoulder strap anchor positions
- Footrest substantial support, flip up design, folds away for storage, enables toddler to climb aboard Omnio
- Omni-wheels omni-directional wheels, front suspension, agile steering, eliminate castor flutter, quick release for easy cleaning
- Mudguards fitted for all four wheels, fully removable for cleaning
- Puncture-proof Tyres detachable for easy cleaning, 6 diameter, extra-wide for superior multi-terrain performance
- Brake Pedal single central red pedal, push to apply, lift to release
- Safety lock dual lock safety system
- Padded shoulder straps unique dual-purpose harness offers exceptional comfort for children and a fully adjustable backpack style harness for parents to carry Omnio folded, leaving both hands free to attend to child
- Seat Pockets main pocket has zipped compartment, keyring clip and large external mesh pocket for storing hood, 2kg max. load
- Multi-function moulding with locking clamp for telescopic handle, seat tensioning and hood attachment point.
- Note: Also included but not shown Detachable shopping net (3kg max. load) + Rain cover + Travel bag.
This British innovation is a full-size stroller with a compact fold. Omnio is set to transform the way parents contend with typical scenarios, every day and on holiday. Its unique wearable design leaves both hands free for parenting when a toddler is happy to walk, and the revolutionary omni-wheels offer agile steering across multiple terrains.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail email@example.com.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.