This plush is perfect to create complicity moments between Baby and his family!
Just touch the two sensory sensors on Sophie’s hoof simultaneously with the fingers, hands, feet or nose to activate a musical note. With each new contact of the two parts with the skin, the notes are triggered automatically and create a melody. This sensorial and musical plush will become an entertainment for the entire family.
It’s both a friend to cuddle and a plush which stimulates its senses of touch and hearing. It develops as well its fine motor skills and allows baby to understand the cause and effect relationship.
When baby touches both sensors at the same time, a musical note is activated. The technology works with skin contact which serves as conductor between both plush sensors.
- Sensory plush toy
- Helps stimulate your babies senses
- Perfect cuddle companion
The 2 game modes include:
- Solo mode: to activate a musical note, just touch simultaneously the 2 sensory sensors located under the legs of Sophie with the fingers, feet, nose. Once the 2 sensors are in contact with the skin of the player, the notes are triggered and follow each other to form a melody. By holding more than 3 seconds, the whole melody is triggered automatically.
- Multi-player mode: this soft toy allows the whole family to play together. For this, all players join hands and form a round while holding the two legs of Sophie. Then just strum on the skin of one of the players (nose, cheek, hands...) for a note of music goes off! Sophie the Giraffe plays music to the rhythm of tapping.
- This toy requires 3 x AAA batteries, which are included
- Dimensions: H27 x W27 x D21cm
- Age: 3 months+
Sophie la girafe, who looked exactly the same than she does today, went into production on a Thursday, May 25th, hence her name.
She was an immediate success. Young parents immediately recognized that she was a must for their baby... When the first signs of teething appear, Sophie la girafe helps babies stop crying!
By simple word of mouth, the little giraffe's fame spread. From then on around the world, generations upon generations of children were to love hearing Sophie squeak whenever they pressed her tummy or head!
VULLI, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the highly guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made.
To this day, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations.
She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree.