YOU MAY ALSO NEED
The 14-Piece Set is an introductory building set, perfect for getting to know and love the Tegu magnetic wooden block system. Ages 1 Years+.
- Perfect toy for your little one to enjoy for hours to come
- Great to take it anywhere with you or for when you have little ones visiting
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- A great premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Fully Compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Set
- Helps to enhance fine motor skills, pattern recognition, balance, sense of scale, imaginative play, problem solving, storytelling
- Promotes problem solving
- Includes: 14 blocks in 5 shapes: 2 medium columns, 4 long planks, 4 short planks, 2 cubes and 2 parallelograms.
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colours and clear coats)
- Size: Package dimensions are 10.375 x 8 x 2 inches
- Ages: 1 Years+
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
At Tegu, we believe that play, at its best, is free from rules, expectations and scripted narratives. Kids need space to relax, laugh and have fun. To imagine and create new worlds. To discover themselves and the world on their own terms. It’s important to occasionally set aside screens and schedules in favour of exploration, discovery and the joy of the moment.
One thing most people don't realise is that all our blocks are designed to work together. This was a unique challenge that was solved by crafting each block around a core cubic module. (By the way, the cube was the first piece we made!)
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.