These stack and pour cups stack up to hours of bathtime fun. Stick them to the side of your bathtub or wall tiles using the suction cups and encourage your little one to collect and pour water into the cups featuring characters from the Grofriends collection. Each cup releases water in a different pattern.
When water play is over, these character cups stack inside one another for handy storage. Bath toys give your children a chance to learn valuable skills through water play. They learn how to develop hand eye co-ordination as they scoop and pour water through the cups. And they soon see how cause and effect works, pouring water in at the top creates waterfalls at the bottom.
These fun, repetitive games also help your baby refine their hand movements and develop fine motor skills that allow them to control movements. Designed to resist mould and mildew, these stack and pour cups are easy to keep clean and dishwasher safe for an extra clean. They’re BPA and BPS-free so you have no worries about them being safe for baby to play with.
- Pour on the fun - stimulate baby’s senses with these stackable cups that encourage water play
- Help your baby learn key hand and eye co-ordination, fine motor skills and cause and effect thinking through water play
- Easy to use - suction cups attach toys to the bathtub and they stack inside each other for storage
- Designed to resist mold and mildew, easy clean and dishwasher safe
- Designed to resist mould and mildew, easy clean and dishwasher safe
- BPA and BPS free – safe for baby
- In the pack – 4 stackable cups featuring characters from the Grofriends collection, 1 pouring jug and 4 suction cups
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning - resist mould and mildew
- Measurements: H22 x W27.5 x D6.8cm
ABOUT TOMMEE TIPPEE
Tommee Tippee is a brand that puts every product through rigorous quality tests to make sure they’re safe for baby and easy to use for mums and dads.
The brand is on a sustainability journey without an end, moving forward on our mission of making the world a better place for our babies to grow up in and evolving it as we go along, always striving for better.
Every baby has the right to a great start in life and it’s our responsibility to ensure that the world they are born into is set up to provide it for them. This means protecting the planet today so they can live well in it tomorrow and ensuring the society they will grow up in will help them to shine bright.