Frequently Bought Together
Happy Little Doers' Tricky Word Flashcards are essential for children aged 5-7, designed to master 'Common Exception', 'Red Words', or 'Sight Words'. These educational flashcards are divided into three groups, each featuring engaging learning activities. Homeschoolers and dedicated parents can use these read-and-write flashcards to help their children read fluently, spell correctly, and improve their vocabulary quickly.
There are 54 Tricky Words Flashcards that are customised to support a child attending Reception and Year 1. The clear and easy-to-read letters are categorised into three categories, and the dots imply the difficulty level. These flashcards can help parents, homeschoolers and teachers track how children develop essential reading and writing fluency every time they complete a category. They can further encourage them to learn complex words in higher categories. Additionally, these flashcards for children comply with the UK's national curriculum and makes the daunting process of reading and spelling a joyful experience for a child.
What's in the pack?
- An instruction card
- 54 tricky cards
- An activity card
- Engaging activities train a child's brain to retail & store information.
- These activity cards boosts confidence, improves literacy and vocabulary.
- Designed with child-friendly font for clarity and easy learning.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Teacher approved and compliant with the UK curriculum.
- This pack is STEM approved and holds full authentication from stem.org, guaranteeing seamless integration with STEM-friendly home learning programs, making it an excellent choice for at-home education.
- Age: 3+ years
- Inside the box, you will find: An instruction and an activity card.
- These flashcards are environment friendly, proudly made in the UK, features a matt finish texture and 100% plastic free.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
- Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
- It's UKCA certified and complies with toy safety standards
Happy Little Doers are always striving for the best future for kids, which is why everything is considered. Even the server for their website is powered by renewable energy, generated from hydroelectric and wind sources. All of the products are created as eco-friendly as possible and responsible. All of Happy Little Doers products are . The inks are eco-friendly and entirely plant-based and from renewable sources.
Happy Little Doers don’t like to overcomplicate ideas or designs, but love their products to be exceptionally well designed, clean, and unfussy with a real purpose and with longevity in mind.