The Trybike Steel Vintage has been designed and developed in the Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. They have applied their experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable construction and added stunning details as well as a quality finish. This Trybike is the first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel! The bike can be converted from a tricycle into a bicycle with a few simple steps. The perfect all-in-1 bike to help your child transition from crawling, to walking, to balancing, to riding.
Give your Trybike your own look! Each bike comes with sticker sheets with loads of designs to choose from so you can customise your Trybike!
- Comes with a set of vinyl stickers for you to personalise your bike
- Easy to assemble and add trike kit
- Can be used as a 3 wheeled bike or 2 wheeled
- Trycicle mode suitable for age: 15 moths - 2.5 years approx
- Bicycle mode suitable for age: 2-6 years approx
- Seat height is adjustable from 30cm to 45cm
- 5.2kg as a bicycle. 6.3kg as a tricycle
- Use feet as brakes
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- No limiter for more manoeuvrability in three-wheel-mode
- When Trybike is converted to a tricycle it is suitable from as early as 15 months to approximately 2.5 years
- When Trybike is converted to a bicycle it is suitable from 2 years to approximately 6 years
We are Pim and Alex, two brothers and crazy about cycling. We come from the Netherlands, where almost everyone has one or two bikes. Besides enthusiastic cyclists, we have been already for 10 years importing loads of fun toys, especially ones with wheels, including balance bikes.
In 2015, we started developing our own balance bike, applying all of our knowledge as toy sellers and cyclists during the process. We had great fun designing the perfect balance bike: durable, designed to last, and, to top it all, darned good-looking to boot! The result: the Trybike, which is exactly the kind of bike we would have loved to have had as kids.