Twistshake Anti-Colic Baby Bottle - Blue
Twistshakes baby bottle is perfect to use in combination with regular breastfeeding. Every bottle contains a practical container as well as a mixing net. The unique system TwistFlow actively reduce baby colic and ensures an even flow. The bottle has a wide neck, making it easy to clean. It also has a grip-friendly design that retains heat.
- BPA-free safe for both your baby and yourself
- PP-plastic manufactured in premium, high quality polypropylene
- Teat made from silicon, M (2+m) included
- Mixer net actively dissolves clumps
- Anti-colic valve reduce baby colic
- Container prepare your meal at home and store it in the practical container
- Extra wide neck the wide neck makes both refills and clean-up an easy task
- Ergonomically designed grip-friendly, for both parent and child
- All of Twistshakes products are designed to work together, and with a few easy steps reduce the time needed for preparations.
- The smart design of Twistshakes container makes feeding a both quick and simple task. The container is filled in advance, and when your child needs food it is as easy as transferring the contents of the container to the bottle, shaking it, and feeding. A container holds 100 ml, which is the equivalent of one serving of food.
- The containers can also be used for store crackers, raisins, fruit or porridge. Containers can easily be combined to hold an entire days worth of nutrition.
- In order to protect the health of your child and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, it is very important that the bottle used for feeding allows for easy cleaning, both before and after the meal.
- Twistshake has a wide neck which allows for uncomplicated and thorough cleaning while also making the bottle easy to fill up.
- Make clean-up even easier by washing the bottle out with water immediately after use.
- All Twistshake products are safe for use in both dishwasher and microwave oven.
- When using more than one container, put the empty bottommost and have a new serving ready for next meal.
- Do you have more than one child who use different milk powders? Use different colors for each container to keep track of them and reduce mix-ups!
- Powder box cap
- Silicone teat
- Powder box
Twistshake is a company that was found in 2011 for parents, Choosing what baby bottle to buy for your child can seem like an overwhelming decision. There are so many options. Some of them focus on aesthetics, some of them on technical gimmicks. We know that for you, the wellbeing of your baby is always the focal point.
Thats why we want you to be able to give your baby the time and the attention he deserves, without the burdens of everyday life coming in the way. We fulfil this wish through our baby bottle Twistshake.
It contains an innovative mixer net that dissolves clumps in your babys formula. And when you are preparing food for your babys entire daily needs, Twistshakes practical portion sized containers are ready to be used. On top of this, the bottle comes in many sparkling and living colours that are appealing for parents and babies alike. Above all, it is unbelievably easy to clean. Less time for preparations means more time together!
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £55 and over, Orders under £55 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 2PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 2:00pm. Orders after 2:00pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail email@example.com.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.