VEJA V-10 ChromeFree Leather Trainers - Sustainable Trainers for Kids
Veja is a leading brand of environmentally friendly children's shoes. Their shoes are made from high-quality, ethical materials such as chrome-free leather, suede, rubber, and organic cotton. The Esplar trainers are ideal for older children due to their durability and comfort. They also have a reinforced sole and a built-up toe to keep kids' feet safe.
Veja Small trainers were inspired by adult trends and designed exclusively for children. They are produced with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship as adults, but they are sized and intended for children's requirements. Veja Small trainers are an excellent alternative for parents looking to provide their children with fashionable and long-lasting footwear.
- Nice neutral colours
- Made from ethically sourced materials
- Upper in chrome free leather
- Durable enough for the active child
- Trainers with laces
- The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Suede
- Insole: Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.