Our Veja Esplar leather white marsala black trainers are super smart, they can be worn on any occasion and they provide your little ones with great comfort allowing them to run, walk and skip about all day!
These are perfect for school, days out, walks and so much more. They are smart and comfy making them the perfect trainers.
- Easy to match fun and vibrant kids trainers
- Comfortable and sustainable due to materials used
- Unisex design
- Eco friendly made
- Upper: Leather
- Panels: Leather
- Logo V: Rubber
- Insole: Made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole: Made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Lining: Lining in organic cotton
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.