The vibrant V-12 model by Veja, is made out of ecological and sustainable materials. They also have Velcro straps, making them the perfect sneakers for children.
- Easy to match fun and vibrant kids trainers
- Comfortable and sustainable due to materials used
- Unisex design
- Eco friendly made
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.