Here we have a gorgeous winter autumn/boot by Angulus, the Starter Boot with laces is great for keeping your little one warm during the colder months. The boot is made from a soft and flexible crepe rubber sole, as well as having a solid heel cap for maximum support.
These stylish rose coloured boots are made from leather in line with ANGULUS’ dna. Produced in Portugal and lined with 100% chrome-free leather.
- Perfect laced boots for colder months
- Rose pink colour which is easy to match and can be worn with a casual or smart outfit
- Soft rubber sole which adds extra comfort
- The starter shoe has great ankle support
- Material: Patent leather, Lining: 100% Chrome-free Leather, Sole: Natural crepe rubber w. top stitching detail
- We recommend measuring your child’s feet to make sure you are buying the right size
We recommend 1-1,2 cm for proper growth.
- 18: 11.3cm
- 19: 12cm
- 20: 12.7cm
- 21: 13.3cm
- 22: 14cm
- 23: 14.7cm
- 24: 15.3cm
- 25: 16cm
- 26: 16.9cm
- 27: 17.5cm
Angulus was founded in 1904 in Denmark, yet it was in 1928 that they revolutionised Danish children's footwear. Feeling that the shoes of the time hindered natural movement and were unhealthy for growing feet, Angulus, in collaboration with doctors and physiotherapists, developed foot-formed shoes. Their guiding principal is that children's toes should be able to move freely in their shoes, allowing their feet room to grow with their natural muscular development.
Angulus today is a visionary brand, winning several awards for their range of carefully selected children's shoes, as well as providing a range of ladies and men's shoes.