Angulus's adorable sandals are perfect for any affair, may it be a day out to the park or a christening the shoes are extremely versatile. Designed with an adorable bow, the sandals have a velcro closure, closed toe and solid heel cap for maximum support.
These adorable rose coloured sandals are made from leather in line with ANGULUS’ dna. Produced in Portugal and lined with 100% chrome-free leather.
- Normal fit sandals
- Has a velcro strap for added support
- Rose pink colour which is easy to match and can be worn with a casual or smart outfit
- Soft rubber sole for extra added comfort
- Material: Patent leather, Lining: 100% Chrome-free Leather, Sole: Natural crepe rubber w. top stitching detail
- We recommend measuring your child’s feet to make sure you are buying the right size
- Normal fit:888
- Different sizes available
Angulus was founded in 1904 in Denmark, yet it was in 1928 that they revolutionised Danish children's footwear. Feeling that the shoes of the time hindered natural movement and were unhealthy for growing feet, Angulus, in collaboration with doctors and physiotherapists, developed foot-formed shoes. Their guiding principal is that children's toes should be able to move freely in their shoes, allowing their feet room to grow with their natural muscular development.
Angulus today is a visionary brand, winning several awards for their range of carefully selected children's shoes, as well as providing a range of ladies and men's shoes.