- Solid heel cap for maximum support.
- Soft and flexible crepe rubber sole.
- Material: Dyed fur from ox
- Front: Chrome-free leather lining
- Normal to wide
- Sole: Natural colored rye rubber with white stitching
Angulus was founded in 1904 in Denmark, yet it was in 1928 that they revolutionised Danish children's footwear. Feeling that the shoes of the time hindered natural movement and were unhealthy for growing feet, Angulus, in collaboration with doctors and physiotherapists, developed foot-formed shoes. Their guiding principal is that children's toes should be able to move freely in their shoes, allowing their feet room to grow with their natural muscular development.
Angulus today is a visionary brand, winning several awards for their range of carefully selected children's shoes, as well as providing a range of ladies and men's shoes.