The Bobux Seedling is a uniquely environmentally minded, super comfy shoe made with natural textiles that both little feet and the planet will love. Made with naturally soft fabric knits, this shoe is super lightweight, breathable, and designed to support free movement. Bobux proudly collaborate with One Tree Planted, and for every pair of Seedling shoes sold around the world, one tree will be planted in Indonesia.
The soft turmeric colour way contrasts a flecked gum sole made from natural and recycled rubber, and offers an easy match for any outfit. Lace up for a secure fit for little feet. It's also vegan-friendly. Suitable for first walkers, this style fits true to size.
- Adorably stylish shoes for your little one
- A cool and unique design
- Lace-up shoes
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps
- The perfect almost walking and crawler shoes
- Flexible, breathable Material
- Durable contoured outdoor soles
- Durable, smart knit construction using high-strength, lightweight bamboo fibres for natural breathability and flex
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility
- Materials: Upper: Bamboo Knit | Sole: BBX B-Aktiv SU (Recycled Gum) | Lining: Bamboo Jersey Knit (Grey)
- Velcro strap and elastic. Adjustable Around Ankle
- Fits Average Width Feet. Standard Length
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.