Inspired by the classic ballet shoes. New natural. Vintage feeling. Organic, warm, smooth leather with a rubber toe cap, soft leather and soft suede.
- Incredibly flexible
- Elastic band
- Cushioned removable, anatomic insole
- Rubber outsole
- Lining: 95 % Leather, 5 % Fabric (75% Polyester - 25% latex)
Camper shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
- Remove dirt and grime using a soft cloth
- For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store
- Polish the leather with a cloth
Camper is a contemporary footwear brand from the island of Mallorca, Spain. Founded in 1975, they are a family business with a rich shoemaking heritage, that they use to create unique designs. The First Walkers range is for those ready to strike out on their own.