The Croco Wooden Hammer Board is a classic toy that is ideal for toddlers. When a child hits the balls with the hammer, it improves hand-eye coordination and hearing. The balls are also perfect for games of give and take.
The flap opening is made of a soft, sturdy fabric that crackles when opened. Your child can grasp and hold the Croco's handle from both sides: in the back to carry along, and in the front to examine the balls that have fallen to the floor - go collect them again!
Green and colourful features are used in the design of the crocodile hammer board. The wooden toy is safe for your child to use because it is constructed from wood that has been sourced ethically and painted with non-toxic water-based paints.
- Stimulates hand-eye coordination
- Develops the sense of hearing
- Perfect for give-and-take games
- Soft durable fabric with a crackling sound
- Two-sided handle for easy carrying and playing
- Green design with colourful elements
- Age: 12months+
- Materials: Beech wood, plywood, schima wood, MDF, polyesterWood from sustainably managed forests
- Wash & Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Measurements: 27 x 13.5 x 9 cm
Done By Deer is a Danish company offering a range of products designed for children with a distinctive graphic edge. Combining great design, innovation and use of contemporary colours, their products are perfect for families wanting to combine kids decorating with modern styles.
Blending solid Scandinavian design with features that are both fun for children and practical for parents, all Done by Deer products are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the highest safety and quality standards.