The cup learning Bubble Elhée in silicone facilitates the autonomy children from 6 months thanks to its unbreakable silicone material. Its extra-soft suction spout helps the transition from bottle to glass without the risk of leakage.
It also allows the child to quench his thirst at night in complete independence without risk of leakage, or on a walk without risk of breakage and in complete safety. Its texture participates in the awakening of the senses.
The suction spout of the training bottle is compatible with the BibRonds Élhée.
The Bubble: Learning bottle with a spout suction anti-leak. Size 240ml.
- Unbreakable silicone training bottle
- Interchangeable suction spout: The Elhée anti-leak suction spout is interchangeable with all the BibRonds in the Elhée range
- Leak-proof nipple
- semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip even by tiny hands
- The extra soft silicone spout provides a natural sucking sensation
- Colour: Blush/Nude
- 100% healthy medical silicone
- The Bubble: Learning bottle with a spout suction anti-leak. Size 240ml
- Anti-leakage suction nozzle
- Age: 6 months +
- No migration of microplastic
- Complies with the most demanding standards: EN 14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR
In order to meet extremely high quality and safety criteria, Élhée quickly abandoned the materials traditionally used by bottle manufacturers, to turn to a latest generation medical grade silicone, selected with the highest degree of requirement. this neo-material, non-allergenic, and perfectly suited to food contact, is free from Bisphenol A and S, and other chemical substances liable to harm the health of infants and young children.
The pacifier chosen to style the Bib Rond responds to the same demanding criteria of safety and well-being of infants: in silicone, soft and extra-flexible, physiologically shaped, it has been developed to offer sensations. close to the mother's breast. Equipped with an anti-colic system, the Élhée pacifier is designed to reduce the absorption of air by the baby and thus facilitate his digestion. Perfectly adapted to the oral cavity of the child, it finally contributes to its good development.