Best for infants who are rolling and sitting. Ideal first sleeping bag after swaddling phase is over.
ergoPouch Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as baby's 'first sleeping bag' after the swaddling phase is over. The safe-sleep approved design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton that is non-toxic and gentle of baby's skin. The ergonomically designed bag features a bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development and is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, and the material is stretchy to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 2.5 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 17-23°C / 63-73°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic, natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling
- Soft and comfortable baby sleeping body cocoon
- Made from and filled with GOTS certified organic cotton, with elastane in the outer fabric and bamboo in the lining
- 2 way zip
- The handy arm poppers transition the Cocoon from an arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery breakouts
- Keeps baby snug
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Machine washable
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Two-way zip
- Material: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Care: gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
- Care instructions: Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P)
ergoPouch make natural fiber, premium, ergonomically designed sleepwear and sleep solutions for babies and kids that are TOG-rated for warmth. The brands sleepwear takes the guesswork out of dressing your child safely for sleep, no matter the temperature.
ergoPouch parents to feel confident in making safe-sleep decisions for their child and help them navigate their way through the tougher phases of their sleep journey.
Made from certified organic and natural fibres with ethical and sustainable manufacturing processes, our products care for the environment as much as they do your child. An ergoPouch is non-toxic, skin-friendly and will last several years across several children.