The Sleep Onesie is a TOG-rated sleeping bag alternative, designed to be worn on its own during sleep or with a Layer/PJs underneath for warmth and comfort. These are the perfect option for toddlers or preschoolers transitioning into a big bed, sleep walkers, kids who kick off their blankets, or little starfish who don't like the restriction of a sleeping bag. The Sleep Onesie is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo that is non-toxic and gentle on irritable skin. As the product has two legs instead of a bag, it can be used in a 5 point harness such as a pram or car seat.*
The 1.0 TOG Sleep Onesie will keep kids warm during sleep in room temperatures of 21-24℃ / 70-75℉. Parents can follow the free room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm.
- Soft and comfortable baby sleeping bag
- Keeps your little one snug and cosy and gives your baby a great deal of comfort
- 3 way zip
- Super Stretchy
- Made from organic cotton and is kind to your little ones skin
- Can be used in a 5 point harness such as a pram or a car seat
- Great for kids who accidently kick off their blankets
- Fold over cuffs
- Available in different sizes
- 1x Sleeping bag
- The 1.0 TOG Sleep Onesie will keep kids warm during sleep in room temperatures of 21-24℃ / 70-75℉
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Fold-over cuffs
- Certified non-toxic
ergoPouch make natural fiber, premium, ergonomically designed sleepwear and sleep solutions for babies and kids that are TOG-rated for warmth. The brands sleepwear takes the guesswork out of dressing your child safely for sleep, no matter the temperature.
ergoPouch parents to feel confident in making safe-sleep decisions for their child and help them navigate their way through the tougher phases of their sleep journey.
Made from certified organic and natural fibres with ethical and sustainable manufacturing processes, our products care for the environment as much as they do your child. An ergoPouch is non-toxic, skin-friendly and will last several years across several children.