Ready for a sailing adventure? The catamaran made of pressed cork granulate is quickly assembled, and then it’s time to cast off! In all weather because it’s virtually unsinkable. Ideal for a weekend trip to the water, a family holiday by the beach or simply for playing with in the bathtub at home.
Includes: 1 cork hull, 1 cork rudder, 3 wooden masts with ring eyelets, 2 sails, 1 sisal cord (5 m long), 3 eyebolts, 1 instruction booklet.
- Easy to assemble catamaran
- Made of environmentally friendly material
- Helps to encourage your little one to enjoys being outdoors in nature
- Will provide your little one with hours of fun
- Excellent floating properties: in shallow waters, in the sea or in the bathtub
- Shared enjoyment for young and old
- Instruction booklet included
- Materials: Cotton, Sisal, Linen, Cork, Beech, Stainless steel
- Height: 38.5cm, Width: 13cm Length: 30cm
- Age: 6 years+
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.
HABA’s company philosophy is based on one simple principle: Children are the most important things in life. Instilling fundamental values, helping them become independent and develop into creative and imaginative people is not the exclusive job of the parents; children grow up in a complex network of relationships. Siblings, friends, care-givers, teachers—they all have an influence on child development. In addition to the people in their life, the environment and the objects around them play a major role in their development from the first day on.