The Explorers Bug Jar is a portable insect study centre that will help your kids learn about bugs and insects in a fun and engaging way. This compact outdoor toy is made from sustainable materials and features a magnifying glass, measuring grid, and air holes that keep bugs safe and healthy.
- A Little Respect: Examining insects up close helps kids to develop a respect for the complexities and uniqueness of these creatures
- Measuring Up: Use the measuring grid to compare the size of different insects Light up the details with the magnifying glass and LED light
- Gentle Does It: Air holes keep bugs alive while your child learns more about them. Gently release the bug back into nature after observing it.
- Easy Transport: The Explorers Bug Jar has a handy strap for easy transport
- Size: 7.2 x 8.5 x 7.2 cm
- Age: 4 Years
- Material: Biomass (non-oil-based) plastic is used to make the toy.
As the world’s largest producer of wooden toys, Hape is clearly dependent on the use of natural materials. A full line of bamboo toys takes advantage of the special properties of this highly renewable material. Plastic parts are durable enough to last for generations to encourage toys to be passed down rather than tossed out.
The brand has strategically considered surface treatment, energy consumption, and packaging options to minimize environmental impact and maximize efficiency.