This hand-powered flashlight is a great way for kids to get involved in sustainability.
Made from bamboo and plant-based plastic, it doesn't require any batteries, so you can feel good about giving it to your kids.
- Hand-powered: Converts kinetic (movement) energy into electricity and light
- Sustainable materials: Made from bamboo and plant-based plastic
- Easy to use: Simply pull the green ring several times to generate power
- No batteries required
- Ages 4 years+
- Measurements: 4.2 x 13.5 x 4.2 cm
- Material: Bamboo and plant-based plastic
Tips: Pull the green ring to generate power. Twist the end of the flashlight to switch on.
Order your Sustainable Hand-Powered Flashlight today and let your kids explore the outdoors with a light that's good for the planet!
As the world’s largest producer of wooden toys, Hape is clearly dependent on the use of natural materials. A full line of bamboo toys takes advantage of the special properties of this highly renewable material. Plastic parts are durable enough to last for generations to encourage toys to be passed down rather than tossed out.
The brand has strategically considered surface treatment, energy consumption, and packaging options to minimize environmental impact and maximize efficiency.