Happy Little Doers Shapes Flashcards have a total of 24 double-sided cards. The world is made up of so many shapes and as a child, it’s fascinating to discover them. The Shapes Flashcards pack includes 24 double-sided Montessori style 2D and 3D shapes and shapes to trace, all designed specifically to help teach and recognise the number of sides on each shape.
The cards have a simple dot to dot connection to learn to draw the shape and help understand the number of points and sides to each shape. Learn through playing a number of fun games on the reference card to explore shapes in everyday objects in nature and indoors. The pack also contains a prewriting card, designed to highlight developmental ages to encourage your child to draw and write independently.
The Shapes Flashcards pack is perfect for preschool (aged 2+), Reception (early years, ages 4-5 years) and Year 1 (ages 5-6 years). The shapes included are: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, sphere, cylinder, pyramid, cone, cube and cuboid. These Happy Little Doers shapes, which are covered in the Maths School syllabus (KS1). We have also included the following shapes: oval, diamond, parallelogram, nonagon, decagon, semicircle, crescent, star, trapezium, heart, hemisphere and triangular prism. These shapes are useful for Year 2 and beyond when edges, vertices and faces come into play.
These hands-on cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their 2D and 3D shapes, boost confidence, and develop writing skills.
- Happy Little Doers Learn Shapes Flashcards
- A great way to teach your little ones shapes
- Black and white high contrast for two-dimensional shapes and simple colours to separate and highlight three-dimensional shapes
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play and discover shapes, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box
- Age: 2 Years+
- Each card measures at: 10.5 x 14.8 cm
- The cards are printed on durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish to protect them from sticky hands
- The rounded edges make them safe and perfect for little ones
- UKCA certified to comply with toy safety standards
- Cards are packaged in a letterbox friendly box, so you don’t need to be in to receive your package
- The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources
- Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard
ABOUT HAPPY LITTLE DOERS:
Happy Little Doers are always striving for the best future for kids, which is why everything is considered. Even the server for their website is powered by renewable energy, generated from hydroelectric and wind sources. All of the products are created as eco-friendly as possible and responsible. All of Happy Little Doers products are . The inks are eco-friendly and entirely plant-based and from renewable sources.
Happy Little Doers don’t like to overcomplicate ideas or designs, but love their products to be exceptionally well designed, clean, and unfussy with a real purpose and with longevity in mind.