Support your child’s multiplication learning with these Times Table and skip counting flashcards. These brightly coloured flashcards have the times table with and without the answers to practice as well as skip counting.
Within the pack are 26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognise and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. These design-led cards help to identify patterns in numbers. The pack provides a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
Children will start to skip count in Year 1, firstly in multiplies of 2. Before moving onto multiplies of 5’s and then 10. From this, they will build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years). The pack will tell you, at what age children should be learning specific times tables as a guide.
These flashcards will help your child easily learn their times tables and over time they will become confident and provide a great foundation for future problem-solving.
- Happy Little Doers Kids Sensory/Visual cards
- A great way to develop your little ones times tables
- Brightly coloured times table flashcards
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over
- The modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box
- Each card measures at: 10.5 x 14.8 cm
- Age: 3 Years+
- The cards are printed on durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish to protect them from sticky hands
- The rounded edges make them safe and perfect for little ones
- UKCA certified to comply with toy safety standards
- Cards are packaged in a letterbox friendly box, so you don’t need to be in to receive your package
- Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard
ABOUT HAPPY LITTLE DOERS:
Happy Little Doers are always striving for the best future for kids, which is why everything is considered. Even the server for their website is powered by renewable energy, generated from hydroelectric and wind sources. All of the products are created as eco-friendly as possible and responsible. All of Happy Little Doers products are . The inks are eco-friendly and entirely plant-based and from renewable sources.
Happy Little Doers don’t like to overcomplicate ideas or designs, but love their products to be exceptionally well designed, clean, and unfussy with a real purpose and with longevity in mind.