This smart thermo jacket with a slim fit and with side pockets. The jacket can be folded up at the back using the small velcro details, if you do not want it to be longer on the back. The jacket closes with a zipper
This product is certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, a fluorine-Free water-repellent impregnation
- Stylish and breathable vest by MarMar Copenhagen
- Isolates heat for a comfortable body temperature
- Suitable through spring and autumn seasons
- Lightweight material with quilted design
- The vest can be both long and short at the backside using the small velcro details
- Ribbed edges in the sleeve and neck openings makes it nice and comfortable to wear
- Reflective edges in matching colors so the child is visible in the traffic
- Name label on the inside
- Two pockets and MarMar branding on the front
- Materials: 100% Polyester (Lining 100% Polyester)
- Available in different sizes
- Care: Machine wash 30°C gentle - Wash with similar colours - Wash inside out - Wash with zip closed - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Dry cleaning possible
ABOUT MARMAR COPENHAGEN:
MarMar Copenhagen designs cool and stylish kid's wear. The unique design of MarMar Copenhagen is characterised by contrasts: Country-chic and urban coolness, old and new, luxurious and functional. It is these contradictions, which make the clothes unique and enable you to use it in a variety of ways. It is possible to create looks suitable for everything from a "classy birthday party" to being "cool at the skate court".
MarMar Copenhagen designs kid's wear for girls and boys from newborn to fourteen years of age. Comfort and wearability are essential elements in MarMar Copenhagen's collections, which are designed to enable both toddlers and pre-teens to experience the world on their terms..
MarMar Copenhagen cares about the environment and takes an active role in reducing its environmental foot-print from the production of clothes. Consequently, most of the clothes are made of OEKO-TEX certified textiles, and are being produced as close to Europe as possible, in order to minimiSe transportation and reduce impact on the environment..