This stylish spring jacket, by Scandinavian brand MarMar Copenhagen is a perfect addition to your little ones wardrobe for days when your little girl needs a jacket to . The jacket has 2 outer pockets and a chest pocket. The jacket has a high collar and closes with both zipper and snap buttons.
Certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The product is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, a fluorine-Free water-repellent impregnation
- Cute floral jacket
- Taped waterproof seams
- Reflecs piping over the shoulders in matching colors so the child is visible in traffic
- YKK certified zipper and outer placket for windprofing with push buttons
- Rib cuffs sleeves and rib collar make it soft to wear
- 2 invisable pockets
- Removable hood with elastic for a lean fit
- Matching details
- name label on the inside
- Materials: 100% Polyester (Lining 100% Polyester)
- Available in different sizes
- Waterproof (water column pressure of 8000mm)
- Breathable with 5000 gr / m2 / 24h
- Care: Machine wash 30°C gentle - Wash with similar colours - Wash inside out - Wash with zip closed Wash with zip closed - Use liquid laundry detergent with enzymes - Only use washing detergent specially designed for functional clothing with membranes
ABOUT MARMAR COPENHAGEN:
MarMar Copenhagen designs cool and stylish kid's wear. The unique design of MarMar Copenhagen is characterised by contrasts: Country-chic and urban coolness, old and new, luxurious and functional. It is these contradictions, which make the clothes unique and enable you to use it in a variety of ways. It is possible to create looks suitable for everything from a "classy birthday party" to being "cool at the skate court".
MarMar Copenhagen designs kid's wear for girls and boys from newborn to fourteen years of age. Comfort and wearability are essential elements in MarMar Copenhagen's collections, which are designed to enable both toddlers and pre-teens to experience the world on their terms..
MarMar Copenhagen cares about the environment and takes an active role in reducing its environmental foot-print from the production of clothes. Consequently, most of the clothes are made of OEKO-TEX certified textiles, and are being produced as close to Europe as possible, in order to minimiSe transportation and reduce impact on the environment..