There'll be no more complaining that your little one is cold, with this Thermo suit by MarMar Copenhagen! A perfectly crafted narrow thermo suit to keep the warmth in, with subtle padding to keep the cold from getting in. This all in one suit, is reinforced on the bottom and the knees to give extra protection when playing in wetter conditions and for overall durability. The suit also has a useful zipper down the front of the body, making it easier to put on and take off.
- Stylish and breathable thermo suit by MarMar Copenhagen
- Isolates heat for a comfortable body temperature
- Suitable through spring and autumn seasons
- Available in different colours
- Lightweight material with quilted design
- Fully zipped front with storm flap and chin guard
- Reinforced knees and bum for extra durability
- Ribbed cuffs around the ankles and wrists to keep warmth in
- Two pockets
- Materials: 100% Polyester (Lining 100% Polyester)
- Available in different sizes
- Care: Machine wash 30°C gentle - Wash with similar colours - Wash inside out - Wash with zip closed - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Dry cleaning possible
ABOUT MARMAR COPENHAGEN:
MarMar Copenhagen designs cool and stylish kid's wear. The unique design of MarMar Copenhagen is characterised by contrasts: Country-chic and urban coolness, old and new, luxurious and functional. It is these contradictions, which make the clothes unique and enable you to use it in a variety of ways. It is possible to create looks suitable for everything from a "classy birthday party" to being "cool at the skate court".
MarMar Copenhagen designs kid's wear for girls and boys from newborn to fourteen years of age. Comfort and wearability are essential elements in MarMar Copenhagen's collections, which are designed to enable both toddlers and pre-teens to experience the world on their terms..
MarMar Copenhagen cares about the environment and takes an active role in reducing its environmental foot-print from the production of clothes. Consequently, most of the clothes are made of OEKO-TEX certified textiles, and are being produced as close to Europe as possible, in order to minimiSe transportation and reduce impact on the environment..