The Nanit Breathing Wear Swaddle is a safe and effective way to monitor your baby's breathing activity while also promoting better sleep. It's developed specifically for back-sleeping newborns who require extra calming and comfort, as well as tired new parents who need to sleep.
The swaddle is made of soft, 100% cotton and has a custom-designed extended zipper for easy diaper changes at night. It also offers easy glide, pinch-proof, two-way zippers and a larger leg area to provide your child plenty of room to roam around.
- 100% cotton swaddle to comfortably track your baby's breathing motion
- No electronics or sensors in the product, on your baby, or in the crib
- Prevents babies from waking themselves up from the startle reflex
- Secure, quiet-open hook and loop attachments for the perfect fit
- Easy diaper changes: custom-designed elongated zipper makes night-time visits a breeze
- Easy glide, pinch-proof, two-way zippers
- Hip healthy: widened leg area ensures baby has enough room
- Available in different sizes & colours
- Materials: Made of soft, 100% cotton
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Ideal for newborns (0-6 months) who are not rolling over
- HSA/FSA eligible
Nanit: The Smarter, Cooler, and More Inspirational Way to Parent. Nanit is a baby monitor that uses real, personalized data to help families stay informed, connected, and inspired. It's more than just a camera—it's a way to track your baby's sleep, get insights into their development, and connect with other parents.
Nanit believes that sleep tracking benefits baby—and the entire family. That's why they've partnered with paediatricians, scientists, engineers, industry experts, and today's thought leaders to create a product that is both innovative and science-backed.