YOU MAY ALSO NEED
This classic memorable duck will follow your child wherever they go. Splash around with our bright monochrome duckies and waddle with them everywhere you go. Elvis the duck is hand-crafted with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is present!
- Perfect for bath time fun!
- Safe for your baby
- Stimulates babies senses and soothes teething gums
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teething, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs
- Materials: Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Dimensions: 6 x 7.5 x 7.4 cm
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
- Care & washing instructions: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth, preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended
ABOUT OLI & CAROL:
Oli & Carol is a recent born company from Barcelona specialised in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, 20 and 25 year old sisters who decided to start a business four years ago. As a result they are perfect for soothing gums, hygienic, safe to chew and biodegradable. They are used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
The collections offer a wide variety of natural rubber toys for babies with different shapes and colours: fruits and veggies, animals, chewable bracelets, geometric figures, origami boats, beetle cars, monochrome and spotty ducks... Discover all these natural toys and find your favourite one!
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.