Olive The Deer is a chewable bracelet for sensory play and teething. Take your dear friend with you always, wherever your adventures take you. Our hand painted Olive the Deer will be your baby’s perfect chewelry. This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
It is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
- Handcrafted with 100% natural rubber from trees
- Hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants
- Used as teething, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Easy to grip and attach to wrist
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs
- Eco friendly
- Materials: Natural Hevea rubber
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 6.5 x 7.5 cm
- Care & washing instructions: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Certified by Bureau
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
ABOUT OLI & CAROL:
Oli & Carol is a recent born company from Barcelona specialised in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, 20 and 25 year old sisters who decided to start a business four years ago. As a result they are perfect for soothing gums, hygienic, safe to chew and biodegradable. They are used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
The collections offer a wide variety of natural rubber toys for babies with different shapes and colours: fruits and veggies, animals, chewable bracelets, geometric figures, origami boats, beetle cars, monochrome and spotty ducks... Discover all these natural toys and find your favourite one!