Learn how to tie your shoes! The laces on this wooden shoe can help little ones develop their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills so they can tie their shoes on their own one day.
- Practice shoe tying with this teaching aid designed for children
- Can teach multiple different methods from one and two knot styles and beyond
- Portable design so you can practice shoe tying anywhere
- Sensory toy
- Age Range: 3 Years+
- Size: x x
- Made from natural rubber wood
- Certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue is used
- Organic Colour Pigment & Water Based Dyes
ABOUT PLAN TOYS:
At PlanToys, sustainability and child development are our top priorities. By focusing on child safety and age milestones during design and production, their wooden toys enhance both physical and cognitive development.
Nearly four decades of mindful business practices and close attention to product design makes PlanToys an unrivaled manufacturer of developmental toys. It is their hope that your little one not only grows in their ability to imagine and create with our wooden toys, but that they also grow closer to nature, better understand the importance of a green lifestyle and successfully develop along the way.
Plan Toys Tie-Up Shoe - Orchard