Sophie La Girafe Limited Edition Gift Set: The Perfect Gift for Kids. Discover our limited edition Sophie La Girafe gift set – a school-day essential. Includes a roll-up lunch bag, cutlery set, and snack box!"
The eco-friendly roll-up bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. The leak-free snack box is Tritan plastic, and the stackable cutlery set is biodegradable. All safe for kids 18+ months."
- Roll-up lunch bag with two side pockets for water bottles, back straps, and a detachable shoulder strap
- Snack box with three separate compartments, a silicone seal, and a 500ml capacity
- Cutlery set made of 100% sugar cane and beet sugar with a silicone case
- The Sophie La Girafe Gift Set is LFGB Certified by SGS
- The roll-up lunch bag is made of recycled plastic bottles and is free from toxic materials
- The snack box is made of safe Tritan plastic (free of BPA, Phthalates, and PVC)
- The pair of cutlery is 100% made of sugar cane and beet sugar while the case is made of silicon
Sophie la girafe, who looked exactly the same than she does today, went into production on a Thursday, May 25th, hence her name.
She was an immediate success. Young parents immediately recognized that she was a must for their baby... When the first signs of teething appear, Sophie la girafe helps babies stop crying!
By simple word of mouth, the little giraffe's fame spread. From then on around the world, generations upon generations of children were to love hearing Sophie squeak whenever they pressed her tummy or head!
VULLI, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the highly guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made.
To this day, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations.
She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree.