- A colorful teething ring with numerous textures!
- Healthy and natural, this teething ring is made of 100% natural rubber, pulled from the Hevea tree latex, and food-graide paints.
- With numerous soft parts to chew and with various textures (Sophies spots, ridges, ears and horns), it offers different massages and relieves efficiently Babys sore gums.
- Its 4 geometrical and colorful shapes catch Babys eyes, while playing and sliding them around the main ring.
- Light and ergonomic, it is easy to catch and manipulate for Babys tiny hands.
Sophie la girafe, who looked exactly the same than she does today, went into production on a Thursday, May 25th, hence her name.
She was an immediate success. Young parents immediately recognized that she was a must for their baby... When the first signs of teething appear, Sophie la girafe helps babies stop crying!
By simple word of mouth, the little giraffe's fame spread. From then on around the world, generations upon generations of children were to love hearing Sophie squeak whenever they pressed her tummy or head!
VULLI, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the highly guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made.
To this day, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations.
She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree.