Toniebox is a new and innovative Music and Audiobook Player, perfect for children. Works with 'Creative-Tonies and 'Tonies', even 3 year olds operate the system easily.
Tonies: Purchasing 'Tonies' unlock different already made audio stories, each one has its very own stories to tell so the box can download them from the Toniecloud. The story will begin immediately. Once the LED turns solid green, the audio content has been completely downloaded, and you can play it anywhere without a Wi-Fi connection.
Creative-Tonies: Attaching a Creative Tonie, allows your little on to get creative with creating their own stories, or uploading any audiobooks they have through Toniecloud or even bed time stories mummy or daddy records for them to listen back too.
The Starter Set has got all you need to start. It contains the Toniebox, A Creative Tonie so you can upload your own MP3s, audiobooks or even narrate your own stories(to add your own audio), a charging station with a plug, as well as a easy to understand manual.
- A light blue fun and educational audio system for children
- Comes with one Creative-Tonie character (more characters sold separately)
- Lots of space to upload and store MP3s, audiobooks or narrate your own story
- Perfect to teach your child through the use of audio
- A Charging station to charge your Toniebox battery
- An easy-to-understand instruction manual
- Press the ears to increase or decrease the volume
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi required
- (Charging station plug adaptor: Type G (BS1363 UK)
- No sharp edges, padded and is robust
- 7hrs of battery life
- 8GB internal memory
- Takes 90 mins of MP3, M4A, M4B*, WAV, OGG or WMA files
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!