Disney’s musical fantasy Frozen can now be enjoyed on your Toniebox.
Princess Elsa brings us the story of a kingdom trapped in perpetual winter, a tale of sisterly strife and the epic journey undertaken by a fearless princess to save their kingdom from winter’s cold grip. We’ll meet mystical trolls, a brave iceman and a cheerful snowman along the way and learn that only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
Children can enjoy the captivating story of the devoted sisters, narrated by Nolan North, along with original favourite songs “Let It Go”, “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”, “For the First Time in Forever” and “Love is an Open Door”.
- Reader: Nolan North
- Let It Go
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
- For the First Time in Forever
- Love Is an Open Door
- Listen and sing along to popular Disney film Frozen
- Listen, learn and laugh till your little one has had get enough
- Attach to your Toniebox and get ready for an enchanting story to be played
- Story lasts approximately 24 minutes
- Fun and unique character to add to your little ones Tonie
- Running time: approx. 24 minutes
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup
ABOUT TONIES ®:
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!