The Veja Esplar trainers are the perfect combination of style and sustainability. Made with chrome-free leather and sustainable materials, these trainers are comfortable and stylish.
With their padded ankles, lace-up closure, and reinforcement on the sole, they're perfect for everyday wear.
- White trainers with purple Veja logo
- Available in different sizes
- Made from ethically sourced materials
- Stylish: Classic design with a modern twist
- Upper in chrome-free leather
- Durable enough for the active child
- Trainers with laces
- The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Suede
- Insole: Sugar cane (55%), organic cotton (19%) and others (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), silica (31%), synthetic rubber (19%) and others (19%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.